Saturday, April 10, 2010

Facts about today.

This morning, I got up at 5:00 to take some vitamin that requires that I have an empty stomach upon taking it, went back to sleep, and got up again at 6:32.

The yearbook is finally done. I think working on it has made a shut-in out of me.

Since I can't find my brother, my dad is in the basement, and my mom is off-island bringing my poor cat to surgery, I'm home (practically) all alone. I've made myself some coffee. I texted my dad asking him if he wanted any, but I don't think he's going to want some since he usually drinks coffee when mom is here, too.

I am sitting in my leopard chair in my leopard snuggie.

Today marks the last day of spring break. I enjoyed my time, but it always seems to slip away all too quickly. Five more weeks. Five more weeks.

Today I had delicious chocolate meringues. I don't usually like meringues, but these ones were nice.

I need some better things to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment