Thursday, June 24, 2010

Take a hike assholes...(or maybe I need to).


Thursday, 23:40, www.jackwills.com.

I scan the website, watch the video with the naked girl, and go ahead and look at the clothes. Pretty overpriced, but what isn't in this world?
I think, "I suppose I could invest in that bra," and like I always do, I skim the details of the product. It comes in sizes 32A, 32B, 32C, 34A, 34B, and 34C.
I think, "Well nevermind,"
What pompous bitches, them Jack Wills people are. I guess their argument would sound a little bit like, "Well, there isn't a law that states we must cater to every shape and size, so why should we? We're sick of all the fat people trying to look good in the kinds of things we sell, so we just won't let them shop here," it would sound just like that, in a British accent.
And I would say right back to them "fuck you," and I would go weigh myself and grumble and be an angry girl for the rest of the hour, and I would console myself by Googling "can anyone like chubby women?"

2 comments:

  1. you're not chubby!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAG HOW!
    you ain't chubby, girlfran.
    34C is completely unrealistic. NO ONE is that size unless they wear they're bras too tight and get little back fat rolls. true story.

    ReplyDelete